The Joyful Mysteries
1. The Annunciation (Luke 1:30-33)
2. The Visitation (Luke 1:50-53)
3. The Nativity (Luke 2:10-11)
4. The Presentation (Luke 2:29-32)
5. The Finding of Jesus in the Temple
The Sorrowful Mysteries
1. The Agony in the Garden
2. The Scourging at the Pillar (John 19:1)
3. The Crowning with Thorn
4. The Carrying of the Cross
5. The Crucifixion (John 19:28-30)
The Glorious Mysteries
1. The Resurrection (Mark 16:6-8)
2. The Ascension (Acts 1:10-11)
3. The Coming of the Holy Spirit
4. The Assumption of Mary
(Song of Songs 2:3-6)
5. The Coronation of Mary
October is the Month of the Rosary
For an increase in the devotion to the Blessed Virgin Mary
Through the Rosary, may our prayers be instrumental in
bringing peace to the world, let us pray to the Lord.
For families, may they come to know Jesus better through
the mysteries of the Rosary as we pray for the needs of
one another, let us pray to the Lord.
That through the mysteries of the Rosary-Joyful,
Sorrowful, Luminous, and Glorious-we may come to a
deeper love of the Lord, let us pray to the Lord.
That in honoring Mary as Queen of the Rosary, we call on
her to intercede for us as we strive to bring about peace
and harmony in the troubled areas of the world,
let us pray to the Lord.